Tuesday, June 5, 2007

SP10 - STASH PHOTOs








We are asked to post photos of our stash for Secret Pal 10. OK, no big deal. I will just go take a couple and that will be it. So, off I went to my fiber arts studio to take a photo of my nicely organized stash wall. Then, of course there was more on another wall, but this time in a basket and a covered container. No problem. Snap and Snap. The photos were taken. Then, I walked through the living room. Oops, I forgot about the STASH in there. Dining Room? Yep, MORE in there but very neat in two beautiful baskets. Then, the den, too held some stash in Yarn tainers. OH, YES, there was a bit more in another corner of the living room, too. OK, NOW I think I have recorded it all for you. It wook SIX photos to caputre my stash. But, on the good side, you can see I am ORGANIZED and it is NEAT and looks good. At least, I think so!

But, then after taking the six STASH photos, I saw I had a number of UFOs that I photographed too. I have 9 UFOs currently. I am working on that.

No comments: