Saturday, March 31, 2007

Secret Pal 10


Dear Secret Pal 10,

I want you to know how much I loved receiving your package this week. The luscious GHIRARDELLI Dark Chocolate 60% CACAO bar was opened first. I mean, RIPPED open! It is nearly gone after a feeding frenzy. OMG, It is so good. So good. sigh

Then, I recovered enough to briskly open up the delightful, soft, and wonderful yarn. SOCK YARN.
This yarn is Hand Dyed Especially for Article Pract from Oakland, California, by Pagewood Farm. It is a denim colorway and I can envision wearing these socks, once knitted up, with a nice pair of jeans.

Finally, amid the brightly colored tissue papers and squiggly little packing papers, there was this INDONESIAN TEAK scented candle from World Market. It was made in INDIA and I LOVE the scent. I am crazy about murky, musky, exotic scents like this.

Dear Pal, I just LOVE everything you have gifted me with. Thank you for your generosity and it was joyful receiving your gift.

From you pal in Western Pennsylvania.

Please visit my blogs at Beadznyarnworks and Knitty_Prof.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Thanks for the life line suggestion for the scarf, I think it's a great idea since the yarn is so slippery and easy to drop. Great package from your pal BTW, that yarn looks as good as the chocolate.