Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Questionnaire for Knitter's Treats

Knitters Treat Exchange Questionnaire

1. What's your favourite type of yarn? Cashmere, Merino's, Lorna's Laces, Sock Yarn, Manos del Uruguay, Mountain Colors, Vermont Fiberworks

2. What's your least favourite type of yarn? Fun Fur and many novelties unless they are really good quality yarns.

3. What's the first thing you do when you visit a new yarn shop? TOUCH the YARN, SQUEEZE the YARN, SNIFF the YARN, BUY the YARN

4. What other crafts do you do / would like to do? I am a fine artist who also knits and makes intricate woven bead works. I have two studios, one for fiber working, and one for painting, etc. One is a summer only studio, and the other is my winter studio. Lucky me, right?

5. What magazines do you currently subscribe to? Knit & Style only.

6. Put this type of magazine in order of preference:
Knitting Only - I do like fitness magazines or bead work magazines.

7. What items do you like to knit? Clothing that I wear and clothing for my grand children

8. Are you allergic to anything? Nope

9. What do you like to* smell of? Patchouli and Sandalwood - deep dusky murky scents! NO Fruity, light flowery, or Food type scents. Ugh!


10. What's your favourite way to relax? Knitting - BUT I don't relax much!

11. You're stood in front of a Victorian style sweetshop, an Italian cafe, an old fashioned bakery and a dainty tea room. Where do you go first? I would be standing in front of an Austrian bakery.

12. What do you come out with? Austrian Pastries

13. Where do you go next? To the Village's two yarn shops

14. Any other words of wisdom for your pal? My favorite colors are in the orange family from deep russets to yellow oranges. Also love Blue Greens or Blue Violets. I like really good chocolate but my waistline does not.

No comments: