Friday, March 30, 2007

My FAVORITE THING


Favorite Accessories?




My favorite accessory for knitting are my handy little Yarn Tainers. I believe the vendor is SNAPWARE. You can find them on SALE right now at this website. They transparent tubes, with a lid and handle for carrying my projects. The lid and handle is in colors that are sharp and contemporary. There is a hole in the TOP of the lid so you can put your yarn through it and you are ready to go anywhere with your handy little (or bigger) Yarn Tainer.


They feel great to carry and the are so practical. Each one holds ONE project. I have several of them sitting about. When I want a project, I just select which one I want to work on and take that little yarn carrier with me. I bought them at JoAnn's and they only cost about $8.00 or $9.00 each. But on the website listed above, you can get TWO for a better price. I think they are just beautiful to look at, very practical, keep my yarn and needles together, keep my yarn from rolling about on the floor, keep the yarn clean, etc. I have bought them for daughters and grand daughters. Everywhere I go, people remark about how nice they are. I love them!!!



The are most fantastic for traveling. Have you ever lost your ball of yarn while sitting on a plane. It is an embarrassing situation - this solves the problem nicely.

No comments: