Sunday, February 18, 2007

You have been tagged...

I just tagged FIVE other people this morning...ha!

Here are the rules:
1. Get tagged
2. List five things that have not been revealed on your blog
3. Tag five other people

Please TAG yourself and join in the fun...you don't have to wait to be tagged. Just do it.

OK, in good spirit here are my answers:

1.) I am an artist and my career is archived in the National Museum of Women in the Arts in Washington, DC. My degrees are in painting and fiber arts.

2.) I have three biological children and two adopted children. All area grown up now, thank God!
Two of my children are avid knitters and bead workers, just like ME. And, three of my grand daughters are knitters. One great grand daughter knits, too. I am so blessed with knitting kin.

3.) I got a rabbit recently...I will post photos of her soon. Her name is Lunesta because she was "rescued" during a covert operation on the night of a full moon.

4.) I visit Puerto Rico every March; Austria and Germany every June & July.

5.) PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) is my favorit charity. I fully support the philosophy of this organization. I love animals, but would never even think of eating one.

No comments: