Saturday, February 17, 2007

Making Progress - Here's Allison






Here I am today, happily modeling my new Allison Bolero Sweater. It was made out of my stash. Since I joined the stashalong blog I will be working on project for this entire YEAR, using only my STASH. I have a LOT of stash! This "Allison" was not on my list of UFOs nor was it on my list of New Projects for 2007. Instead, it was one of those "Screaming Stash" projects. downloaded and remembered the Paton's Pebbles (Moonstone color) yarn in my stash. This yarn is so nice to work with. This color is a DEEP Chocolate BROWN with flecks of ivory in it. It is MUCH, MUCH more beautiful in person than it shows up here. And, I cannot tell you how comfortable and soft it is.




See this yarn here: https://secure.webquarters.ca/wooltrends/detailedproducts.asp?pid=20
I have knitted up 10 balls of it by making this sweater.




I took this sweater over to the gym yesterday and the girls there were all trying it on and LUSTING after it. They WANTED my ALLISON! I, too, am CRAZY about this sweater.




Another 13 or 14 balls will be finised up because I am making another project from Paton's Pebbles, but this pea coat is in the Sandstone colorway. It is a very soft ivory with small very soft pastel lavender running through it.

No comments: