Sunday, July 8, 2007


My Secret Pal 10 has sent me her final surprise package. I arrived home from my three week vacation in Austria and Germany to find a nice little package from Alissa, my Secret Pal. Whe has treated me with so many nice gifts. My favorite color is ORANGE, so all my gifts have been in various shades of Orange. This final package was no exception.



My very favorite yarn is PLYMOUTH YARN, ENCORE COLORS, Knitting Worsted Weight. I have done several things with this yarn and it remains a favorite because of the softness of it. It is 75% acrylic and 25% wool, which is a wonderful blend for making things that are so soft and knit up so easily. The two skeins that Alissa sent me are Color 7510 a nice variagated orange and Color 1316 which is an orange melon color. I will really love making something from these yarns.

The skeins are 200 yarns, 100 Grams (3 1/2 oz.) so you can do a lot with a skein of this yarn. It makes up into a dream of a scarf. And, I have used it for a baby blanket that was wonderful too.

Thank you Alissa for your thoughtful and caring packages. I have truly enjoyed them.
You can visit Alissa here and see what she is up to.

No comments: